Contact Us by email: email@example.com
Professionalism, safety, and punctuality – those traits are what we are distinguished for.
People who manage our firm fulfill the eligibility criteria and possess all the licenses required for transport of personal belongings, as well as the Certificate of Professional Competence (CPC) for domestic and international commercial road transport of goods.
The firm’s basic operating activities include relocation services for:
- Private and public companies
- Speciality goods (IT equipment, office equipment, antiques, archives, etc.)
Our firm guarantees decent packaging of the clients’ goods and personal belongings. Not only do we provide our clients with packaging materials but also prepare the property for transport. We have got various packing and covering materials, such as cardboards, foils, tapes, etc. We provide clients with customised, self-produced wooden boxes for the purpose of aviatic and marine transport in containers.
Concerned about our clients, we have additionally insured our operating activity in the Association of Insurance and Reasecuration WARTA S.A. Literally, we are in possession of:
- delict insurance policy for relocating operations up to 100,000.00 PLN (ca. 25,000.00 EUR)
road carrier insurance policy up to 300,000.00 EUR, guaranteeing a coverage of all damage caused during transport, from the point of the car being loaded up until its unloading
- High-quality service is guaranteed by a team of professionals, who use an unfailing set of size-diverse vehicles.
Aware of your expectations, we have prepared an offer composed of few options. All offers are presented below, as follows:
Moreover, after we arrive in a new location, we are responsible for unpacking and setting the equipment up in a given place. Considering each option you need to take into account the amount of time and effort put into the relocation process.
The cost and time of relocation depends on a plethora of factors, some of which are:
- Parking capability (how far from the relocation point it is)
- Chosen option of relocation
- Floor (ground floor and 4th floor without a lift makes a major difference)
- Availability of lift in a building
- Inclusion of heavy objects, i.e. pianos, safe cabinets, etc.
- Valuable objects (works of art, antiques, pieces of specialty electronics)
Every relocation is one of a kind and requires a cost outline. If a small errand is concerned, we are able to calculate the cost of service by phone call; however, when an errand is complex, we propose that you appoint a meeting with our firm’s representative in order to:
- acknowledge reach of work to be done
- disscuss and agree on relocation’s option of your choice
- be acquainted with the complete cost of the service